Tigra Fans Club , Opel Team Italia , Gruppo General Motors

Bipbip41 (Rémy MONTONNEAU on Facebook)

« Older   Newer »

1. Bipbip41
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi Mimmo ! No problem, don't be sorry :)

Yes you're right, 2 Tigra : a x14xe who become a 20XE in 2008, and a C20LET in 2012 (phase 2 EDS, 280HP) and a x14xe for work. And today, 3 Tigra because I've buying a x16xe. It's the blue with leather interior, and wheels who don't exist in France :). If somebody wants information about swap (change the motor), I realized this :

- x14xe -> x16xe
    - x14xe -> 20XE
    - 20XE - > C20LET
    - C20XE - > C25XE (V6)

So, I'me a professional about changing motors on Tigra :)

You can see in this vidéo a part of the swaped Tigra in France. I help Pascalou on his V6 : Video

Your forum is older than mine, Tigra-Vision was created in 2005 by Tigrafizm and Gary, but they are no longer on the forum since a lot of years :/ . Now, it's Pilpol (I think you know him) who are the president, and administrator. We celebrated his 10th anniversary this years, on Tigra Day's, this summer.

It's the same thing for us, we are friends on the real life. A lot of of Tigra-Vision member are here since 10 years. I know him as I know my family. It's my 2nde family somewhere.

Thank you very much for your welcome Tigra-Mim, and a "Hello" from other my french friends to the Tigra fans community :)

9 replies since 23/10/2015, 16:17   185 views