Tigra Fans Club , Opel Team Italia , Gruppo General Motors

Bipbip41 (Rémy MONTONNEAU on Facebook)

« Older   Newer »

1. Bipbip41
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Hello,

I introduce myself, I'm Rémy, 29 years old, and I'm living in France, near Le Mans. Some of you know me, I'm a Tigra fan since 2005, and on the french Tigra Club since 2006 (Tigra - Vision).

On this club, I was moderator, administrator, and now, i'm the Webmaster and accountant ^^. I'm on the staff since 2008.

I was at the Tigra European Meeting in 2009, with TCF, I met some of you, but I don't know if this people are still here. It was a fantastic meeting.

I buy my first Tigra in 2005. In 2008, I changed the motor by a C20XE, and in 2012, by a C20LET (280bhp). It's my first Tigra, and I'll never sell it :P

In this car, there is a lot of modifications : rear disc brakes, Bilstein B14, bucket seats and harnesses, the inside is empty, front Calibra brakes, and a lot of things more.

I have 2 others Tigra, 1 to go work (x14xe) and another bought for parts. And I will buy the next, next monday, x16xe ;)

I follow you on Facebook, I'm on your group, and a lot of other (the Deutch Opel Tigra group, ...).

I thought I was introduced my self here a few years ago, but this is not true, so I have to correct this mistake. My english is not perfect, so I hope you will understand me :D

Some pictures :

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=IMG_1248c

The C20XE

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=IMG_1241

Swap for LET :

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=2012-01-22%2016.35.20

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=2012-01-27%2021.38.25

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=2012-02-04%2017.37.46

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=2012-02-05%2018.56.34

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=P10001273

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=P10001332

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=o4bdcvM8iwgRDQu

And the part I just buy (this car is only for raceway)

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=20150926_132419

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=20150926_132440

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=20150926_132543

With my x14xe

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=P1000139

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=P1000135

Actually (cut some electrical wires, make a new dashbord, ...)

photos_albums.php?loginalbum=Bipbip&nom=20150920_011915

Edited by Bipbip41 - 23/10/2015, 19:40

2.     +1   -1

TIGRA FAN DOC

Group
    Founder Administrator

Status
    Dear Remy excuse if I answer just now, I was not aware of this new discussion. Sorry for my bad English but for convenience and speed use the translator of google, I am very happy that you had registered here and you're starting here on the forum as well as a dialogue with us on facebook.
    If I understand you possess two tigra, one black and one blue.
    the black one is the one you have for the longest time and you've also drawn into the engine, eliminating the x16xe and replacing it with a c20let from which you made up to 280hp (explain to us how), then a motor x14xe you use every day to work and Now you're buying a x16xe not yet in the picture but I think it will be blue with leather interior, right?
    I hope that you understand what I'm writing, we are on the web since 2004, this forum was born on 11 September 2004 before the forum Tigra Club Italy, you met at a European meeting just some of them, unfortunately, in Our group is easy to lose sight of somebody, that is why I am the founder and administrator, I always try to preserve and contact details of all when I can and when I give them.
    After 11 years we were in a few but we get along well ache though unfortunately not all live in the same ity or region and so it is difficult to even meet.
    Remains cone us, we could establish a good friendship that can prorarci a meeting not too far away.
    Welcome from me on behalf of all the Tigra Fans Club & OPEL Team Italia!

3. Bipbip41
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi Mimmo ! No problem, don't be sorry :)

Yes you're right, 2 Tigra : a x14xe who become a 20XE in 2008, and a C20LET in 2012 (phase 2 EDS, 280HP) and a x14xe for work. And today, 3 Tigra because I've buying a x16xe. It's the blue with leather interior, and wheels who don't exist in France :). If somebody wants information about swap (change the motor), I realized this :

- x14xe -> x16xe
    - x14xe -> 20XE
    - 20XE - > C20LET
    - C20XE - > C25XE (V6)

So, I'me a professional about changing motors on Tigra :)

You can see in this vidéo a part of the swaped Tigra in France. I help Pascalou on his V6 : Video

Your forum is older than mine, Tigra-Vision was created in 2005 by Tigrafizm and Gary, but they are no longer on the forum since a lot of years :/ . Now, it's Pilpol (I think you know him) who are the president, and administrator. We celebrated his 10th anniversary this years, on Tigra Day's, this summer.

It's the same thing for us, we are friends on the real life. A lot of of Tigra-Vision member are here since 10 years. I know him as I know my family. It's my 2nde family somewhere.

Thank you very much for your welcome Tigra-Mim, and a "Hello" from other my french friends to the Tigra fans community :)

4.     +1   -1

TIGRA FAN DOC

Group
    Founder Administrator

Status
    I have been for many years on the forum Tigra Vision, I really like because you have all the good ideas and you are good to document everything accurately. In fact I was able to learn some things from you, shame that because of different language, I can not translate and understand everything, sometimes I also try to add news from you in the topic on my tigra but arrived at a certain point I I lose and I do not know how to continue trying to be short ..

the nice thing in France is that you only pay a "bollo".. owned tax and you can keep all the cars you want, right?......

5. Bipbip41
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yes, only one tax when you buy the car (better is the car, more you pay). Not like Italy, where you pay a taxe every year. Like this, you can buy a lot of Tigra, without necessarily using all :)

6.     +1   -1

TIGRA FAN DOC

Group
    Founder Administrator

Status
    one tax for each car? Or One for all car in your possession?

7. Bipbip41
        +1   -1

User deleted

One car for each car, when you buy it. And after, nothing. Some years ago, we had a tax each years for each cars like you, but not today. Jacques Chirac canceled it ^^. But now, with the fat Hollande, it's possible we have this tax tomorrow :D

8.     +1   -1

TIGRA FAN DOC

Group
    Founder Administrator

Status
    I follow all politics, both nationally and internationally, I do it for the politics unfortunately affects people's lives and the economy, we now have Renzi who is proposed as the true revolution, the man instead of restart .. even if it isHe told the contrary, in Italy we are bad because the euro from us worth anything .. this because if you get a monthly salary of nearly one thousand euro, with the expenses that you find yourself facing, you will remain few and nothing to buy something that is not food or detergents and soaps ..
    we are in bad ..
    too many taxes that you do not talk, and increasing every year, such as the car tax .. or the inability to mount on your car to do something transcribe the registration document, as it has always done in Germany

9. Seby Squalo2
        +1   -1

User deleted

C20Let 😍😍😍

10.     +1   -1

TIGRA FAN DOC

Group
    Founder Administrator

Status
    Hello Rémy .. tell me something.. but in France it is allowed to mount engines other than those set on your car and then record them on the registration certificate or you did all illegally and risk?

9 replies since 23/10/2015, 16:17   184 views