Bipbip41 (Rémy MONTONNEAU on Facebook)

« Older   Newer »

1. Tigra-Mim
        +1   -1

TIGRA FAN DOC

Group
    Founder Administrator

Status
    Dear Remy excuse if I answer just now, I was not aware of this new discussion. Sorry for my bad English but for convenience and speed use the translator of google, I am very happy that you had registered here and you're starting here on the forum as well as a dialogue with us on facebook.
    If I understand you possess two tigra, one black and one blue.
    the black one is the one you have for the longest time and you've also drawn into the engine, eliminating the x16xe and replacing it with a c20let from which you made up to 280hp (explain to us how), then a motor x14xe you use every day to work and Now you're buying a x16xe not yet in the picture but I think it will be blue with leather interior, right?
    I hope that you understand what I'm writing, we are on the web since 2004, this forum was born on 11 September 2004 before the forum Tigra Club Italy, you met at a European meeting just some of them, unfortunately, in Our group is easy to lose sight of somebody, that is why I am the founder and administrator, I always try to preserve and contact details of all when I can and when I give them.
    After 11 years we were in a few but we get along well ache though unfortunately not all live in the same ity or region and so it is difficult to even meet.
    Remains cone us, we could establish a good friendship that can prorarci a meeting not too far away.
    Welcome from me on behalf of all the Tigra Fans Club & OPEL Team Italia!

9 replies since 23/10/2015, 16:17   185 views